Surely your blog host has statistics showing the number of visitors to your site. That would prove Mrs. Fisher is not the "lone blog-visitor." I know of at least two here in Hewitt. Almost offended...but not really.
I agree with Jacob...I even have a link on web browser so I know when you post new pictures :) On another note, it's amazing how much Benjamin looks like Keith! I love you and I hope you're having a great day!
Surely your blog host has statistics showing the number of visitors to your site. That would prove Mrs. Fisher is not the "lone blog-visitor." I know of at least two here in Hewitt. Almost offended...but not really.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jacob...I even have a link on web browser so I know when you post new pictures :) On another note, it's amazing how much Benjamin looks like Keith! I love you and I hope you're having a great day!
ReplyDeleteI, too, visit your blog periodically, most of the time through the RSS feed. I enjoy the pictures and your updates!
ReplyDeleteYour mom gave me your blog address and while I've only seen a couple (with pics),they're wonderful, keep it up!
ReplyDeleteLove to all of you.
Myrna