Julie and I were enjoying dinner, talking about this and that. She happened to mention that we have some friends that know where they want to serve the Lord overseas, but are not going for over a year. I laughed because we are three weeks away from our interviews in Virginia and we have no strong leading as to where Jesus wants us to take His name and His gospel.
So, on a silly whim, I took some initiative. I decided to throw a macaroni against the gigantic world map in Barn 214 (Shh! Don't tell the owners...J/K). We decided that wherever the macaroni landed, that is where we were supposed to go.
So, I pulled a good, gooey macaroni from the left-overs and heaved it towards the map from about 10 ft. away. "Splat!" It stuck right smack dab in the middle of a certain South Asian country. To be more specific, it is actually a country that we have been thinking quite a bit about lately.
"Prophetic Macaroni." Maybe... :-)
Hey, I found you!
ReplyDeleteyes, God does speak in mysterious ways. Pasta being one of the more mysterious ways....
I love looking at your pictures and videos! Jules, you are so faithful to update. I can't believe Ben is so big--he has such strong arms! Is he crawling yet?
I love y'all--call if you get a minute.
mel
so, I've never done this before, and I hope I'm "blogging" correctly... I have just one question if I am...
ReplyDeleteDoes the macaroni ever land in Texas?
:) mom
Obviously I'm new at this... I've tried 3 times and keep having to start over... I'm technically challenged! I have just one question...
ReplyDeleteDoes the macaroni ever land in Texas?
xxo mom