10.14.2008

Last Night in the States

Well, our last night in the states was mostly spent packing, but we did steal away for a couple of hours to spend some time together as a family. We went up to Short Pump to walk around and run a few errands. On the weekends they have a train that drives around the mall for the kids (or the kids at heart) and since we had been meaning to do that since we first saw it, we decided to go for it. Benjamin had a BLAST riding the train!





After riding the train, we went to the food court and had some pizza and then were off to Barnes & Noble for some reading material for the journey over. I am such a book worm, but I managed to limit my selections to only three books. :o)

Lastly we went to The Cheesecake Factory for some dessert to-go. I am a big fan of cheesecake, so I wanted to have some before we left. We had an awesome time!


No comments:

Post a Comment