11.17.2008

Wedding Bells in October

A little late in coming, but here is an update about our anniversary last month! Keith and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary on October 28 here in Central Asia. Keith surprised me by arranging child care and taking me to a place called Cafe H*. It is run by foreigners, for foreigners, so it is a place where we could unwind and relax. We had a full dinner plus coffee and dessert for both of us- what a treat! Another moment to brag on Keith: He was able to smuggle in a candle and beautiful card as a gift. Do I have the best husband in the world, or what? He is so thoughtful!

Here are some pictures from the evening:



And here's one of the lovely couple (notice the Dr. Pepper- is that cool or what!)




Here are some pics from window of the Cafe. It is on the 8th floor of the tallest building in the city.





Thank you Father for giving Keith and I two wonderful years together. Pleask ask Father that He would protect our marriage from the enemy and that Keith and I would grow deeper in our relationship with Father. Ask Phil. 2:3-5 over us. Ask that as we adjust to the many differences and challenges here that our relationship with eachother would be a safe place. Thanks for remembering us to Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment