Also, we had our first trip to the UAE Emergency Room! After our day at the beach, Keith came home and lay down and as we were about to head out to a dinner at Chili's Keith said his stomach was hurting. Not thinking to much of it, Benjamin and I went out with the group to eat. When we came home, Keith was not in good shape. He was so dehydrated from "being sick" he was shaking. By the time we got to the hospital his fingers were numb and his joints were locking up. Praise Dad that we were so close to the hospital (about 8 minutes)! Keith was able to get an IV with some fluids and was feeling better by the time we left, just really weak. I should also mention that while we were at the hospital I started "getting sick" as well and was hugging the toilet all night. Not so fun, but definately a first! I had never "been sick" at a hospital before!
Praise Dad for all the firsts and many more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment