2.12.2009

Dad's Gift

Keith and I have been given a gift from Dad: we are pregnant! We are very excited and wanted to share with all of y'all a few pictures from the night we found out.


I am about 5 weeks 5 days with an estimated arrival date of October 11, 2009. We know that it is early for most people to be sharing the news, but we would very much appreciate y'alls pr's to Dad. Since losing Jonathan there are still fears and anxious thoughts, but we know that the life of our child is in the hands of our loving Father. Please join us in asking for a healthy baby and a healthy mom. We were thrilled to find out that there is a mid-wife in our city who works with foreign women (that would be me!) and that we will be able to get ultrasounds and other necessary bloodwork that we may need. Dad is so faithful, as I was unsure if I would have any prenatal care until we went back to Dubai in August. He has provided more than I ever thought! We will update more as we are able. We love all of you, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment