Weather update: It's hot! The past week have seen consistent highs in the 100's, with yesterday topping out at 107. And the hot month isn't until August... :o)
One of our teammates mentioned that their house was 95 degrees first thing in the morning. I think I am glad I don't have a thermometer to see just how hot it is in here! We have fans and in three rooms we have electric a/c wall units, but when the power goes out, which can be frequent, you are out of look in the cooling department. Oh, look! As I type this the power came back on!! Woo hoo!
On another note, we have one more week before we leave country for vacation. We are busy meeting with friends and finishing up work responsibilities before Keith is gone for a month and I am gone for four. Please be lifting us up as we say these goodbyes and that we would finish strong this last week. Thanks!