3.04.2009

Springtime is Here!


Highs in the 60's and lows in the 40's and flowers blooming- Spring is here! We have been getting a lot of rain which has made our city green and blooming practically overnight. There is something miraculous about it really, and I stop to think about the fountain of living water. There is a time for everything and I know that in Dad's timing He will bring about a change just like we have experienced with the coming of Spring. His water will touch hearts that are dry and weary and bring forth new life. I love it! Praise Dad!

Please ask Dad that we would faithfully prepare His fields for the rains He will bring. Ask for hearts that are soft to the word of truth. Ask that people would truly feel the dryness of their hearts and yearn for living water as they see the coming of Spring. Rejoice with us for the miracles that Dad is showing us every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment