3.29.2009

Sweet Baby Boy

In memory of our precious son, Jonathan Edward, who in our plans, was due this month. Our good Father had other plans and to Him we yield our entire lives.

Sweet baby boy, sweet baby boy
How I ache to hold you close

See your little hands

Tickle your little toes

Give your nose a kiss

My heart hurts so much
, cries out
That I never saw you smile

Never watched you sleep

Nestled in daddy's arms


What color are your eyes?

Wh
at song do you like to hear?
Sweet baby boy

So many questions
I long to know about you

All the dreams I had for you

I know you are with the Father

Please know that that is the dream

Closest to my heart



"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living my baby you'll be."

No comments:

Post a Comment